In a few weeks we will be publishing a series of exams for you to use in your practice/mock examinations later next term or early Term 4.
There will be a series of examinations for ALL external examinations including skills. These will be available on the website, along with mark schedules for all examinations.
These will ONLY be available to AGTA members.
Scholarship Geography workshops:
Wednesday 2 July; Wednesday 20 August and Wednesday 22 October
Held at St Cuthbert’s College, 6 August.
ATTENTION: HOD GEOGRAPHY and Geography teachers This workshop is intended to assist teachers “new to teaching geography” (either beginning teachers or those new to teaching geography). The course will include:
- An overview of the NZ geography curriculum.
- Interpretation of key terminology and the use of concepts.
- Achievement standards – an overview.
- Where to go for information – Cool websites and textbooks.
- Some different ways to teach geography
- Question and answers – there’s no such thing as a silly question.
VENUE: National Library, Level 1, 8 Stanley Street, Parnell
FACILITATORS: Graeme Cope and others
COST: $15 per person (member schools) Includes afternoon tea.