Here are some Virtual Field trips you might be interested in doing with your students.
- Finding Resilience – the technology behind locating and responding to natural hazards
- GPS, GIS, the GIS hazard resource for schools
- 29 – 31 Aug
- Love your rubbish – waste, or valuable resource?
- Landfills vs ?
- 12 – 14 Sep
- Kate Valley
- What`s the plan, Stan? – getting ready for an emergency
- how people participate individually and collectively in response to community challenges
- 17 – 19 Oct
- Christchurch (but TBC)
- Life at the Boundary – investigating natural hazards
- AS91007 and AS91426?
- 31 Oct – 2 Nov
- Hawkes Bay
Teachers can enrol in any of these trips here.